... take heed to thyself and to doctrine: be earnest in them. For in doing this thou shalt both save thyself and them that hear thee ... (1 Timothy 4:16)

Sunday, January 02, 2011

All good things

The above is a final Star Trek reference as title to the final post on this blog a few thousand visits short of six figures (91,964 as I write this – not huge but respectable) – it is of course for you, dear reader, to decide just  how good it has actually been.

onetimothyfour initially gave me space to comment (!) on Anglican politics amongst other things, latterly tracking my journey home to the Catholic Church. Now that I am just across that threshold, it seems to me to have done the job that emerged for it.

I may well move in time to a new blog – should the need and inspiration arise, the name of which has yet to suggest itself (but which will be posted here as a postscript to this post). This may give me the chance to decide rather more deliberately than was the case with this blog just what its focus ought to be.

Thank you to all those who have read and responded to my posts here over the last two and a bit years, both to exhort and to admonish – your company has been appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Always enjoyed this blog for it "STAR TREK" connection. If you should return, please make sure "STAR TRTEK" will be a part of it as well.

    PEACE AND LONG LIFE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be assured of continued prayers and best wishes!

    BTW, I always read this blog through a reader, and so I may not have shown up in the stats. How many other like me?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

© Giles Pinnock
Related Posts with Thumbnails